Who we strive to be:
At Visitation we work at being a merciful community of gospel hospitality that is actively engaged in living out our Baptismal call as intentional disciples of Jesus Christ who invite others to do the same. Practically this means:
- We are serious about wanting you to know you can call us family – right from when you enter the door.
- You are welcome just as you are – at whatever point on the journey you find yourself.
- We work at being better together and we feel called to support one another when we fail.
- We have discovered the difference that Jesus makes – especially in the Catholic Church, and so we want to invite others to discover the same.
- We know that we are always on a journey, that God isn’t finished with any of us yet – and so we look for opportunities to know Jesus more every day.
- We recognize that God gives each of us a unique set of gifts and a unique mission in life so we work together to realize that calling.
Come as you are:Whether you like to feel comfy and casual or dress up for worship, you will find other parishioners at Visitation who feel the same. We are an eclectic bunch and we like it that way! So come just as you are — we have a place for everyone.
Children’s Church / Église des Enfants:At our 9:00am French Mass and our 11:00am English Mass we also have Children’s Church! If your child is between the ages of 4 and 8 they are welcome to join us on their own when the priests invites them to go with their ministry leaders to our very own children’s worship space! Those who are under the age of 4 can also participate if – they are in the company of an adult. Parents are always welcome to join their child – whatever their age. Discover more about our Children’s Church…