1. Weekly Sunday participation in Children’s Church / Eglise Des Enfants is expected at either the 9:00am (French) Mass or 11:00am (English) Mass.
2. Family Mini Retreat: Saturday April 6, 2019 @ 10:00am-11:30am in the Church Hall. One parent (or grandparent/godparent) is required along with the child making their first communion. The whole family is invited. Please RSVP the number of family members who will be attending by contacting Katherine. An alternative is to join St. Francis Xavier Parish’s Family Mini Retreat in Tilbury, in their parish hall (basement) on Thursday April 4th, 2019 @ 6:30pm-8:00pm
3. Family Preparation Sundays are on the following dates:
- Sunday April 7, 2019 @ 9:00am (French) and @ 11:00am (English)
- Sunday May 5, 2019 @ 9:00am (French) and @ 11:00am (English)
- Sunday May 19, 2019 @ 9:00am (French) and @ 11:00am (English)
(Family Preparation Sundays begin with the children attending Children’s Church / Eglise des Enfants as normal. After the Mass the entire family is welcomed into the Parish Hall for a 10-15min family activity that includes a “make and take” to bring home. This activity will have a daily home component to help your child prepare for their big day with the whole family. It takes a village.)
4. First Communion Rehearsal:
- Friday May 24, 2019 @ 6:45-7:15pm in the main Church (English)
- Saturday May 25, 2019 @ 6:45-7:15pm in the main Church (French)
5. First Communion Mass:
- Saturday May 25, 2019 @ 5:00pm in the main Church (English) Please arrive no later than 4:45pm.
- Sunday May 26, 2019 @ 9:00am in the main Church (French) Please arrive no later than 8:45am.
There will be a reception after each first communion mass in the Hall which will include the remission of certificates and photo opportunities with Fr. Bob.