Whether you are new, a long time member or just visiting, we are glad you came. As a Catholic Christian community we strive to live out our Baptismal call as followers of the way Jesus laid out for us.
Online Mass Registration For
Christmas Eve & Christmas Day Mass
Inscription en ligne de la messe pour
la veille et du jour de Noël
SAFETY PROTOCOLS AND EXPECTATIONS TO “RETURN TO THE PEWS”
1. You must register online to attend Christmas Eve & Christmas Day Mass
Why is this? By mandate from the Ministry of Health and the Diocese of London we are to open to 30% capacity of our buildings. With this we must also ensure 2 meters (6ft) of social distancing ( between families and individuals). We thought of phone registration but it was too complicated with the sharing of information, “manning” the phone etc . You will have to read (and attest to that fact) a series of health questions when registering online. If you don’t have a computer, access to the internet or a smart phone, simply ask a relative or friend to register for you. You are to take your temperature before coming and are strongly encouraged to wear a mask.
2. You will be greeted by a greeter to ensure social distancing between families and individuals.
3. Once inside your hands will be sanitized by a volunteer and you will be shown to your seat. (All volunteers will be wearing masks and gloves). Masks are mandatory.
4. There will be no singing
5. You will be ushered section by section by a volunteer for Holy Communion.
Communion will only be received in the hand. Obviously at this time you may lower your mask. You will be directed to keep 2 meters between individuals at communion. There will be no reception of the Precious Blood from the chalice.
6. When it is time to leave you will be ushered out by a volunteer section by section, family by family, or individually, keeping social distancing norms.
7. A collection basket will be present for you to put your offertory gift in as you leave. We also ask that you do not socialize near the doors or the entrances of the Church. I know this hard, since we are a loving family, but we must do these things to protect ourselves, others and the community at large.
Please remember the obligation to attend Sunday and Christmas Masses has been dispensed by Bishop Fabbro for all in the Diocese of London until Easter.